QuicknHealthy DIY Beauty Products

KODE IKLAN ATAS ARTIKEL 336x280
KODE IKLAN TENGAH ARTIKEL
I am generally not someone who use any kind of cosmetics, including makeup, beauty products, hair dye or any such products. There are certain things that I have to use though to help the body when nature and other external factors overwhelm the body and it needs some help. Most  of the bath and body products have endless lists of ingredients (mostly chemicals) out of which you will not even be able to understand half of them. Many are definitely not good for you, while some are harmful instead of being useful. I try to use natural and organic products as much as practical. I have also ventured into making my own when it is practical. My readers and friends might be familiar with the body butter that I have been making for a quite some time now. This time, I wanted to try making a hand scrub and a lip balm, both made with just a few organic ingredients. They also make good gifts or party favors. The best part is your body would thank you for using it 😊



Quicknhealthy Peppermint Hand-scrub

Ingredients:
  • Coconut Oil - 1/4 cup
  • Cane sugar - 1/2 cup
  • Peppermint essential oil - 15-20 drops
KODE IKLAN BAWAH ARTIKEL
close